Elasticode Terms of service
These Terms of Service ("Terms") are a legal agreement between you and Elasticode Optimization Technologies. ("Elasticode," "us," or "we") regarding your use of services available at www.elasticode.com and any services made available by Elasticode, including any information, material, or technology made available by Elasticode via those services (together, the "Service").
BY USING ANY PORTION OF THE SERVICE, YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY AND ARE BECOMING A PARTY TO THESE TERMS, TO THE EXCLUSION OF ALL OTHER TERMS.IF YOU DO NOT UNCONDITIONALLY AGREE TO ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT, YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO USE THE WEBSITE OR SERVICES. It is your responsibility to review these Terms frequently and to remain informed of any changes to them.
1. DESCRIPTION OF THE SERVICES. The services provided by Elasticode consist of an experience segmentation, analytics and insights tool for mobile app developers, product managers and the marketing department (the “Services”). Registered users of the Service download our software development kit which enables a software application (e.g., a game for a mobile device) to do the following with respect to your end user customers (“End User Customers”): Provide specific experience to specific segments (of your end users ), add new experiences to your users, view and learn via analytics, and use our advanced system that enables our customers to get a deeper understanding on what segments work and what doesn’t.
2. ACCESS TO THE SERVICES. The Services, together with the www.Elasticode.com website and domain name and any other linked pages, features, content, or application services offered from time to time by Elasticode (collectively, the “Website”), are owned and operated by Elasticode. Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, Elasticode hereby grants you a nonexclusive license, with no right to sublicense, to copy and install certain Elasticode code on a website you own, control or operate, for the sole purpose of using the Services in connection with such websites. Elasticode may change, suspend or discontinue the Services at any time, including the availability of any feature, database, or Elasticode Content (as defined below) upon 90 days’ prior notice to you and will promptly refund any prepaid but unused fees paid by you for the Services. Elasticode may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or all of the Services without notice or liability. You represent and warrant to Elasticode that: (i) you are of legal age to form a binding contract, and you are at least 13 years or age or older; (ii) all registration information you submit is accurate and truthful; and (iii) you will maintain the accuracy of such information. You also certify that you are legally permitted to use and access the Services and take full responsibility for the selection and use of and access to the Services. This Agreement is void where prohibited by law, and the right to access the Services is revoked in such jurisdictions.
3. ELASTICODE CONTENT. The Website, the Services, and their contents may only be used in accordance with the terms of this Agreement. All materials displayed or performed on the Website or in the Services, including, but not limited to text, graphics, articles, photographs, images, illustrations (also known as the “Elasticode Content,”) are protected by copyright. You shall abide by all copyright notices, trademark rules, information, and restrictions contained in any Elasticode Content accessed through the Services, and shall not use, copy, reproduce, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, upload, display, license, sell or otherwise exploit for any purposes whatsoever any Elasticode Content or other proprietary rights not owned by you: (i) without the express prior written consent of the respective owners, and (ii) in any way that violates any third party right. You may download or copy the Elasticode Content (and other items displayed on the Website or Services for download) for personal noncommercial use only, provided that you maintain all copyright and other notices contained in such Elasticode Content. You shall not store any significant portion of any Elasticode Content in any form. Copying or storing of any Elasticode Content other than personal, noncommercial use is expressly prohibited without prior written permission from Elasticode or from the copyright holder identified in such Elasticode Content’s copyright notice. If you link to the Website, Elasticode may revoke your right to so link at any time, at Elasticode’s sole discretion.
4. YOUR CONTENT. In the course of using the Services, you may provide information which may be used by Elasticode in connection with the Services. Elasticode understands that content, materials or information (including without limitation information relating to your end user customers) that you provide to Elasticode or in connection with the Services (collectively, “Your Content”), is owned solely and exclusively by you and Elasticode may not use Your Content in any way without your prior written consent.
6. RESTRICTIONS. You are responsible for all of your activity in connection with the Services. Any fraudulent, abusive, or otherwise illegal activity may be grounds for termination of your right to access or use the Services. You may not post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any communication or solicitation designed or intended to obtain password, account, or private information from any other user of the Services. Use of the Services to violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords or security encryption codes, transfer or store illegal material (including material that may be considered threatening or obscene), or engage in any kind of illegal activity is expressly prohibited. You will not run Maillist, Listserv, any form of autoresponder, or “spam”, “junk mail” "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other forms of unauthorized solicitationon the Services, or any processes that run or are activated while you are not logged on to the Website, or that otherwise interfere with the proper working of or place an unreasonable load on the Services’ infrastructure. Further, the use of manual or automated software, devices, or other processes to “crawl,” “scrape,” or “spider” any page of the Website is strictly prohibited. You will not decompile, reverse engineer, or otherwise attempt to obtain the source code of the Services. You will be responsible for withholding, filing, and reporting all taxes, duties and other governmental assessments associated with your activity in connection with the Services. You acknowledge that all Elasticode Content and Your Content (together, “Content”) accessed by you using the Services is at your own risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage or loss to any party resulting therefrom. Under no circumstances will Elasticode be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, including without limitation reports generated by the Services, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred in connection with use of or exposure to any Content posted, emailed, accessed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the Services. You, not Elasticode, remain solely responsible for all Content, including messages, that you upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise disseminate using, or in connection with, the Services. You acknowledge and agree that your indemnity obligation in Section 1012 also applies to any third party claims relating to your disclosure of any third party personally identifiable information or the tracking of visitors (including without limitation your end user customers) on your website.
You will not make or publish any representation, warranty, guarantee, or commitment on behalf of Elasticode concerning any matter whatsoever.
You must comply with all applicable laws when using the Service and any information you obtain via the Service and you must refrain from any unethical conduct or any other conduct that tends to damage the reputation of Elasticode. Except as expressly enabled by a feature of the Service of documentation made available via the Service, you will not use or disclose any information, materials, or technology that Elasticode makes available to you except as necessary to perform your obligations or exercise your rights under these Terms;
7. WARRANTY DISCLAIMER. You acknowledge that Elasticode has no control over, and no duty to take any action regarding: which users gain access to the Services; what Content you access via the Services; what effects the Content may have on you; how you may interpret or use the Content; or what actions you may take as a result of having been exposed to the Content. You release Elasticode from all liability for you having acquired or not acquired Content through the Services. The Services may contain, or direct you to websites or applications containing information that some people may find offensive or inappropriate. Elasticode makes no representations concerning any content contained in or accessed through the Services, and Elasticode will not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality or decency of material contained in or accessed through the Services. Elasticode makes no representations or warranties regarding suggestions or recommendations of services or products offered or purchased through the Services. THE SERVICES CONTENT, WEBSITE AND ANY SOFTWARE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NONINFRINGEMENT, OR THAT USE OF THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE OR ERRORFREE. THIS AGREEMENT WILL REMAIN IN FULL FORCE AND EFFECT FOLLOWING ANY MODIFICATIONS OR CUSTOMIZATIONS ELASTOCIDE WILL PERFORM TO THE SERVICES OR CONTENT. WILL NOT AFFECT THE NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED FROM ELASTICODE OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
9. REGISTRATION AND SECURITY. As a condition to using some aspects of the Services, you may be required to register with Elasticode and set a password and user name (“User ID”). You shall provide Elasticode with accurate, complete, and updated registration information. Failure to do so shall constitute a breach of this Agreement, which may result in immediate termination of your account. You may not (i) select or use as a User ID a name of another person with the intent to impersonate that person; or (ii) use as a User ID a name subject to any rights of a person other than you without appropriate authorization. Elasticode reserves the right to refuse registration of or cancel a User ID in its discretion. You shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password.
10. INDEMNITY. You will indemnify and hold Elasticode, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, suppliers, licensors, affiliates and employees harmless from all settlement amounts or court-awarded damages, liabilities, settlements, costs and attorneys’ fees from any claim or demand directly or indirectly arising out of or relating to any third party concerning Your (including your employees, contractors, or agents) access to the Services, use of the Services, your violation of this Agreement or applicable laws, rules or regulations in connection with your use of the Services, in each case that results in infringement by you or any third party using your account of any intellectual property right of any person or entity, and (b) regarding Elasticode, the Services’ infringement of any intellectual property right of any person or entity. The indemnified party shall provide reasonable cooperation and give the indemnifying party prompt written notice of any third party claim and sole control of defense and settlement of the claim.
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. EXCEPT FOR BREACH OF CONFIDENTIALITY AND EXCEPT FOR A PARTY’S GROSS NEGLIGENCE OR WILLFUL MISCONDUCT, IN NO EVENT SHALL EITHER PARTY OR ITS SUPPLIERS, OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICES OR THE SUBJECT MATTER OF THIS AGREEMENT UNDER ANY CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY (I) FOR ANY AMOUNT IN THE AGGREGATE IN EXCESS OF THE GREATER OF $100 OR THE FEES PAID BY YOU FOR THE SERVICES DURING THE 3MONTH PERIOD PRECEDING THE APPLICABLE CLAIM; (II) FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER; (III) FOR DATA LOSS OR COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; OR (IV) FOR ANY MATTER BEYOND A PARTY’S REASONABLE CONTROL. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
12. FEES AND PAYMENT. Elasticode reserves the right to require payment of fees for certain or all Services. You shall pay all applicable fees, as described on the Website in connection with such Services selected by you. Elasticode reserves the right to change its price list and to institute new charges at any time, upon notice to you, which may be sent by email or posted on the Website. Your use of the Services following such notification constitutes your acceptance of any new or increased charges. Any fees paid hereunder are nonrefundable.
13. TAXES. “Taxes” means all taxes, levies, imposts, duties, fines or similar governmental assessments imposed by any jurisdiction, country or any subdivision or authority thereof including, but not limited to federal, state or local sales, VAT, GST, use, property, excise, service, transaction, privilege, occupation, gross receipts or similar taxes, in any way connected with this Agreement or agreement required hereunder, and all interest, penalties or similar liabilities with respect thereto, except such taxes imposed on or measured by a party’s net income. All prices, fees and other charges payable under this Agreement or agreement ancillary to or referenced by this Agreement, shall not include any Taxes. You agree to bear and be responsible for all such Taxes. You shall make all payments required without deduction of any Taxes, except as required by law, in which case the amount payable shall be increased as necessary so that after making any required deductions and withholdings, Elasticode receives and retains (free from any liability for payment of Taxes) an amount equal to the amount it would have received had no such deductions or withholdings been made. If you are a taxexempt entity or claims exemption from any Taxes under this Agreement, you shall provide a certificate of exemption upon execution of this Agreement and, after receipt of valid evidence of exemption, Elasticode shall not charge you any Taxes from which it is exempt. Without limiting the foregoing, all references to payments made in this Agreement are exclusive of any VAT, GST or other consumption taxes (collectively, “VAT”) chargeable and where required by law, VAT shall be itemized at the rate applicable, if any, and paid in addition thereto. You shall communicate to Elasticode your VAT identification number(s) attributed by (i) the country where you have established your business, and/or (ii) any other country where you have established a fixed establishment, to which the Services under this Agreement are provided. Elasticode shall consider the Services under this Agreement to be for your business use and provided to the location(s) of you in accordance with the provided VAT identification number(s). You shall comply with all applicable tax laws and regulations, and you shall provide Elasticode all necessary assistance to facilitate the recovery or refund of any VAT paid by Elasticode in relation to the Services to the respective government or authority. You hereby agree to indemnify Elasticode for any Taxes and related costs paid or payable by Elasticode attributable to Taxes that would have been your responsibility under this section if invoiced to you. You shall promptly pay or reimburse Elasticode for all costs and damages related to any liability incurred by Elasticode as a result of your noncompliance or delay with its responsibilities herein. Your obligation under this section shall survive the termination or expiration of this Agreement.
14. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES. The Services may contain links to third party websites or services (“Third Party Websites”) that are not owned or controlled by Elasticode. When you access Third Party Websites, you do so at your own risk.
15. TEST: You must thoroughly test any interoperation between your Enabled Software and the Service before any commercial use to ensure that you have complied with these Terms and all applicable Elasticode policies, specifications, protocols, or other documentation, or requirements.
16. TERMINATION. This Agreement shall remain in full force and effect while you use the Services. You may terminate your use of the Services at any time. Elasticode may also terminate or suspend any and all Services and access to the Website immediately, without prior notice or liability, if you breach any of the terms or conditions of this Agreement. Upon termination of your account, your right to use the Services, access the Website, and any Content will immediately cease. All provisions of this Agreement which, by their nature, should survive termination, shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, and limitations of liability.
17. MISCELLANEOUS. The failure of either party to exercise, in any respect, any right provided for herein shall not be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement shall otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable. This Agreement is not assignable, transferable or sublicensable by you except with Elasticode’s prior written consent. Elasticode may transfer, assign or delegate this Agreement and its rights and obligations without consent. No agency, partnership, joint venture, or employment is created as a result of this Agreement and you do not have any authority of any kind to bind Elasticode in any respect whatsoever.
Headings for each section have been included above for your convenience, but such headings do not have any legal meaning, and may not accurately reflect the content of the provisions they precede.
18. ARBITRATION; GOVERNING LAW. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Israel without regard to the conflict of law provisions thereof. You agree to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state. All while using the English language in accordance with the Streamlined Arbitration Rules and Procedures internationally. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT BY ENTERING INTO THIS AGREEMENT, YOU AND ELASTICODE ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO TRIAL BY JURY OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION.
If you have any questions, complaints, or claims with respect to the Services, you may contact us at support@Elasticode.com.